WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

7 Year Old Boy Dies After Falling from Second Storey of Home in Srinagar

Srinagar, May 27: In a tragic incident, a 7-year-old boy lost his life after falling from the second storey of his home in the Dal Gate area of Srinagar on Monday morning, according to officials.

An official from the Wattan Daily reported that the young boy, identified as Mohammad Saud, son of Niyaz Ahmad Chachoo, suffered serious injuries following the fall from the second storey of his home in the Konkhan locality of Dal Gate.

Despite immediate efforts to save him, the boy succumbed to his injuries at a nearby hospital where he was rushed for treatment. The gravity of his injuries made it impossible for medical personnel to save his life.

The incident has cast a pall of grief over the local community, with neighbors and friends expressing their shock and sorrow over the untimely death of the young boy. Many have visited the family to offer their condolences and support during this difficult time.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident and have initiated an investigation to understand the circumstances that led to this tragic accident. Initial reports suggest that it was an unfortunate mishap, but officials are ensuring a thorough examination.

Safety concerns have been raised by this incident, prompting discussions about the importance of securing homes, especially in multi-storey residences, to prevent such accidents in the future. Community leaders are urging residents to take necessary precautions to ensure the safety of children.

The family of Mohammad Saud is devastated by the loss. Friends and relatives have gathered to mourn and support them, highlighting the close-knit nature of the community in Dal Gate. The child’s death is a poignant reminder of the fragility of life and the importance of vigilance in everyday activities.

As the investigation continues, authorities are also focusing on spreading awareness about home safety measures. They aim to prevent similar tragedies by educating the public on the risks and the importance of maintaining a safe living environment for children.

Back to top button