WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

13-Year-Old Boy dies due to Electric Shock in Poonch

Poonch, Jan 27 (WD):

Tragedy unfolded in Poonch as a 13-year-old boy succumbed to an electric shock in Mendhar. The unfortunate incident took place when the boy accidentally came into contact with electricity. Despite immediate efforts for medical assistance, he was rushed to SDH Mendhar, where medical professionals pronounced him dead upon arrival.

The deceased, identified as Sayed Shabhaz Ali, 13, son of Sajjad Hussain Shah from Chjjila Kiyani, faced this heartbreaking fate. Dr. Ashfaq Ahmad, BMO Mendhar, confirmed the sad news of the boy’s demise to Wattan Daily.

In response, authorities have launched an investigation into the incident, with the police registering a case to delve deeper into the circumstances surrounding this tragic event.(Wattan Daily)

Back to top button